Titan Insurance and Employee Benefits Agency, LLC, is an established insurance and employee benefits agency seeking an Account Manager. This position would report to the Vice President/Practice Leader. The office is located at 610 Clinton Square.
- Complete client enrollment/ renewal administration for client. This includes presentations, recommendations and enrollment meetings when required.
- Manage all client inquiries. Work with Benefit Consultant for issue resolution as needed.
- Work with carriers to implement appropriate coverage for clients.
- Achieve and sustain complete client satisfaction by managing client expectations per client service agreement.
- Conduct wellness assessment (management and facility questionnaires) as needed to determine program implementation feasibility. Promote wellness in alignment with selected plan for clients who select a wellness program.
- Create and implement processes and procedure improvements to enable improved client service and operational efficiency in growing and competitive environment.
- Assist with employee claim issues and employee education as needed.
- Inform employer on the current trends and status of Health Care Reform.
- Monitor COBRA offerings and participants.
- Manage Account Coordinators.
The candidate will have 3+ years in health and benefits experience servicing new and renewal business from small to large accounts, including but not limited to quoting and proposal creation. The candidate will have direct contact with clients and carriers and manage Account Coordinators. In addition to excellent computer skills (MS Office), excellent customer service skills with high attention to detail and results, the manager will possess strong communication and organizational skills and the ability to multi-task. The candidate will have a proven ability to create, implement and execute processes that improve client experiences. He or she must be a self-starter, motivated and team player. Bachelor’s degree and current Life, Accident Health license is required.