Here to Help You … Every Step of the Way
From traditional employee benefits to cutting-edge supplemental executive benefits, Titan Insurance & Employee Benefits Agency is your full-service employee benefits provider.
Working closely with you, we provide:
- Strategic Analysis – understand your business objectives
- Plan Recommendations – build a benefits plan to meet your short-term and long-term goals
- Enrollment/Education – ensure employee understanding and satisfaction
- Employee Services – take the management burden off you
- Proactive Plan Review – ensure the plan’s continued effectiveness, efficiency, and compliance
We call our approach the TITANtouch.
As companies strive to do more with less, Titan can serve as an adjunct to your human resources department – helping you manage your employee benefits program every step of the way.
Beyond our strategic approach to building your employee benefits program, our Benefits Management services will take the burden off managing the day-to-day administrative tasks so you can focus on your core business.
Managing employee benefits is getting more and more complex and can often result in costly errors. In a recent review, we found that employers were not properly deducting health insurance costs from payroll for up to 30% of their employees. Still another review found an employer had failed to add 10% of their eligible employees to a company-sponsored disability plan. In addition, with new healthcare reform, we are finding many of our clients are growing increasingly concerned about staying in compliance with new and ever-changing federal and state regulations. That's where the knowledge and expertise of Titan comes in. We can provide the guidance and support you need to succeed.
You Can Trust Titan to …
Eliminate the burden of day-to-day administrative tasks so that you can focus on your
- Manage the benefits for your staff as they become more and more complex
- Assist you in compiling all necessary application information
- Submit application information to chosen carrier and remain active in the underwriting process through the approval/effective date
- Arrange, organize and lead meetings to review new or renewed plans with your employees
- Assist with employees’ questions or concerns regarding plan administration or specific claims
- Ensure your employee benefits program remains in compliance with federal and state regulations
- Serve as an ongoing resource to you and your employees regarding COBRA, HIPAA, Medicare, other federal and legislative issues, and the ever-changing healthcare landscape
- Advise on pre-tax payroll deduction plans
- Assist with 5500 filings
- Continually monitor your plan’s effectiveness throughout the benefit year, as well as during renewal periods, to identify changes in carrier policies and procedures or any legal issues that may impact your plan
Whether you are a big company or a small company, an ever-increasing regulatory environment combined with a dynamically changing workforce has added considerable complexity to the management of employee benefits – not to mention the human resources function as a whole. Titan offers the highest level of expertise, well beyond employee benefits management, to help you achieve your business goals.